Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Most Loyal Followers

Now there are nine of you and almost all of you have included a photo with your Google account. I'd like to spend some time soon learning how to spruce up the blog. I have a bare bones blog. Anyway, if you have been lurking and thinking about "following" officially, let this induce you:

The tenth follower to RTP will receive a prize and will be included with the first nine in a special blog report.

Went out after work today to get a recovery run in. Wanted 3 miles, but only got about 2 before the skies opened up, and since I was near home and still injury-free, I called it quits. I'll go again Thursday morning. Get this: I built a training log to prep for June 6, and if I do this thing, I will have logged 679.2 miles (marathon included) between now and then. Now I know why they say One Day at a Time.

Thanks for following me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn - missed it by that much...

Mel said...

No need to spruce it up. The content keeps it interesting ;) I just hit 10 followers and I was super excited.

Glad to hear you are still injury free!

RunningLaur said...

If you have any ideas on what you'd like a header to look like, I can help out!

Jen Feeny said...

Just shoot me an email and I can totally help out. There's lots of places to go and get different code for backgrounds and the only thing you need to spruce up the side bar would just be various widgets with things you wanted to include. Uber easy I promise!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog just fine! But sprucing up a blog sounds like fun.
Good for you on your recovery run! I'm more sore today than I was yesterday. No run for me.

The Boring Runner said...

Yeah, sprucing the blog up is fun. I can help w/ a header if you want too. I drew / built mine on my own. (did you ever check out my blog when it was all black?)

Wow, back at the running already. NICE. I'm still hobbling around just a bit still. But, looking to get out there tomorrow and see how my legs feel.