I'm making this up as I go.
I am hereby challenging my readers to The First Annual Semi-Vicarious Leavened Pseudo-Virtual Run(s). The premise of this contest is that RTP followers will pick one day of the week (and this is for next week Sunday thru Sat), assign a single running task to me for that day, have your task selected, complete the run you assign to me yourself, and report back to this blog in a daily recap.
There are two ways for a chance to win a loaf of homemade bread
1. Have your task selected
2. Join us in at least one of the daily runs and report
For each day next week, I will randomly select one follower's run to complete (if you are the only one who submits an entry for a day, you are automatic). That person has to complete the run also which hopefully prevents the 50 mile assignments from sneaking in. I'll randomly pick one person from the seven to win a loaf of bread.
The rest of you can join in the daily runs, post here your results, follow this blog, and each completed run will earn you a chance to win the SECOND LOAF!
- Pick one (only 1) day of the week for next week (Sun thru Sat)
- Prescribe a run (be considerate, it's late July in Phoenix and no barefoot shit)
- We both complete the run that day
- Report back on this blog at the end of that day. Remember, we are not time-competing against each other, just trying to complete the run and have some fun.
- Wait for the bread (1 in 7 chance)
To have your run chosen for one of the days, you must follow the above instructions and you must follow this blog. You will get extra chances to be drawn for following any of the blogs I follow (up to 3 extra points, separate comment each). You get an extra chance for
- mentioning this contest on your blog.
- You can also get an extra point if you follow me on Twitter (jgeyer66) but you will be sorry, my Tweets are flat.
- Also for retweeting this message "New Contest at Running Through Phoenix --First Annual Semi-Vicarious Leavened Pseudo-Virtual Run(s) --check it out!!"
- Lastly, RTP followers get a point for completing each run, just report your results here. Please list each in a separate comment.
Ready....... set......... Go! (on Sunday.... go on Sunday)