I was tagged by Adrienne at The Non Race Runner to write a list of ten random things about me. I think this string is pretty much spent, but here goes....
1. I love doing my own yard work. (Not yours)
2. I like to hunt for deer and elk and was actually successful last year in the archery Bull elk hunt.
3. I'm a little under 200 pounds now, but wrestled in the 112 weight class in high school my sophomore year.
4. I grew up living near a lake in Virginia and spent about three summers swimming 1 mile each night.
5. I want to backpack through Southeast Asia before I die.
6. I would rather eat breakfast out than any other meal. Earlier the better.
7. I often fantasize about winning a 250 million dollar lottery. I NEVER play.
8. I really can't stand Facebook.
9. I'm a Principal in a K-8 school.
10. I have a healthy fear of sharks, and watch every shark show available on TV. Shark week on Discovery is my porn.
Not sure who else could be tagged. If you are interested (we sure are), then consider yourself tagged.